Information We Collect
If you choose to use FindMyInsurance.com, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, licensing information, user names, passwords and other Personal Information. Site/Mobile App. Once you register on FindMyInsurance.com, you are no longer anonymous to us. The information that we gather from you through FindMyInsurance.com enables us to provide, maintain and improve FindMyInsurance.com and the Services, personalize your experience, process your requests, and process the requests of others, and includes the following information:
· Personal Information that you provide to us or otherwise disclose or post in connection with the Site/Mobile App or the Services, including the following:
· Your name, social security number, date of birth, address, email address, and other basic contact information;
· Information relating to your insurance license, including your producer license number;
· Your preferences, content, mobile device information, and credit card or other billing information;
· Discussion board posts, including photographs, videos and other content; and
· Communications and other messages, including correspondence between IXN Tech and you.
· Third Party Information that you provide to us or otherwise disclose or post in connection with the Site/Mobile App or the Services, including the following:
· Third party names, social security numbers, dates of birth, addresses, email addresses, and other basic contact information;
· Third party health, insurance and other sensitive information;
· Third party preferences, content, mobile device information, and credit card or other billing information;
· Third party account numbers, executed legal documents and insurance forms;
· Communications and other messages, including correspondence between the third party and you; and
· Other sensitive information relating to third parties.
· General information regarding the Services you have registered to receive.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
· provide the Services and products;
· resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· verify users’ identities and the information users provide;
· encourage a safe online experience and enforce our policies;
· customize users’ experience, analyze usage of the Site/Mobile App, improve and measure interest in our Services, and inform users about Services, products and updates;
· provide users with information that may affect their use of the Site/Mobile App, the Services and products;
· communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
· provide customer service; and
· perform certain other business activities.
During the course of our business, we may use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us, you can also contact us at info@FindMyInsurance.com.
However, as part of your registration for the Services, you may receive certain communications from FindMyInsurance.com, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding the Services and products, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications. If you order products or services through the Site from a third party, we and/or the third party may use Personal Information to contact you in an effort to facilitate delivery of the products or services, and to collect payment for the products or services, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications.
From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share and you hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with the following:
· Corporate affiliates to help coordinate the Services or products we provide to you, enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements and to promote trust and safety.
· Service providers and other third parties who help with our business operations, assist in the delivery of the Services and assist in the delivery of other products and services to our users. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following: maintaining servers, sending email, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, reviewing content and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, such service providers and other companies and people do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us with our business operations, delivery of the Services and/or delivery of other products and services to our users.
· Third parties who help with advertising and marketing to provide offers that may be of interest to you. Unless we tell you differently, such third parties do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us with our marketing efforts to provide offers to our users.
· A Reseller that your account is associated with. Your account may be associated with a Reseller if you created your account through Reseller products or web pages, if you used a promotional code provided by the Reseller, or if you elected to join a Reseller’s account. You may choose to disassociate your account from a Reseller using the account pages; however, any Reseller products or services provided to you may be discontinued if you do. When your account is associated with a Reseller, that Reseller will be able to access your FindMyInsurance.com products to provide help and support to you. You may opt out of this feature by changing your account settings, or by changing the settings on your individual products.
· Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of IXN Tech, our employees, our users or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Information shared. For instance, when you request information, Services or products from us, from our affiliates or a third party through us, or when you post information to the Site, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. Please note that whenever you post information on or through the Site, or when you click on links to third party sites and services through the Site or the Services, you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.
· Other users of the Site. Some information about you, your account on the Site, your account activity and, if applicable, you and your products and services will be provided to or otherwise accessible by other users of the Site. This may include the date you last logged into your account, pages that you have visited, your location, your preferences and other information that you choose to make public. Your user name, but not your email address, may be displayed to other users of the Site when you engage in certain activities or indicate certain preferences on the Site In the course of advertising, we may use various advertising platforms to present offers that may be of interest to you. To track the effectiveness of such advertising, we may use tracking technology, including third party tracking pixels, cookies, and web beacons. We may also gather data relating to your use of the Site and Services. Tracking data may be linked to your Personal Information. Data gained from tracking is used internally to choose what to advertise and to improve our products, Services, and the Site. If you wish to not be tracked in this manner, do not visit or use the Site or Services.
We may collect, analyze, use and disclose to third parties aggregate non-personally identifiable information, including information relating to use of the Site and the Services. This may include information gathered during or relating to your use of the Site and the Services. For example, aggregated, non-personally identifiable Third Party Information may be disclosed to actuaries to help them identify, create and provide better insurance products and services. Any such information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data (such as overall patterns or demographic reports) that does not personally identify you or any third party, except as described herein.
Third Party Websites & User Files
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may contact us at info@FindMyInsurance.com to review any Personal Information we store about you that is not available on the Site. There may be a charge associated with such requests.
We may delete Personal Information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. However, any information that you have made public may continue to be displayed unless you remove it. Additionally, We retain Personal Information as permitted by law to resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of your information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees. Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and you should not expect that your Personal Information will remain private. Additionally, it is your responsibility to keep your account and Personal Information safe and secure by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
Policy Toward Children
IXN Tech is concerned about the safety and privacy of children who use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request Personal Information from anyone less than 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has provided us with Personal Information without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us at info@FindMyInsurance.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our files.
Notification of Changes
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Site/Mobile App, please send a detailed message to info@FindMyInsurance.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.